Thursday, April 20, 2006

I think this is worthy of the main page...

The dude above wrote something in the comments in my South Park blog, which may I point out was about the cartoon and definately not a political statement, and I just thought it was main-page worthy:

Ulick said:

"'Marty' go to Joe Pesci, he's in the Provisional Italian-American
Liberator movement, he has a lethal weapon, use it wisely!

Your brand of free range anarcho-Unilateralism makes my 'stones' relaxed.
PLEASE DESIST SQUIRE!

Meanwhile, keep up the fine tradition of blogging about the absolute pure
brown extremities of your mind and write a thread on you rubbing nipples with
Peter Griffin!

"...i hope when the other networks, such as Channel 4 get a hold of this
episode they have the stones to play the whole thing un-edited!..."

Grow some 'stones' of your own first!

Your FLAMBOYANT disrespect for other denominations sickens me, shame!

Hope someone reports you to the 'nation of Islam' and also highlights your putrid hatred of Rastafarianism! Change your ways join the Woman's Christian Temperance Union, something aligned to your personality anyway!


Then some dude chimed in:

mikhail said:
I agree! I think Marty should grow some 'stones' and accept the concerns of
other denominations. I hope his nipples burn for eternity for being so damn
frivolous!

All I can say is at least the second guy had the decency to make sense, I mean "Rastafarianism"? According to dictionary.com "Rastafarianism" is:

A religious and political movement originating in Jamaica in the 1930s that bases its doctrine on selections from the Bible and regards Ethiopia as the Promised Land and Haile Selassie as a messiah, with many members advocating nonviolence and rejecting materialism.

I don't see what the hell he is refering to. My response was this:

Marty said:

Ok two things to point out first, you guys seem to have a "FLAMBOYANT" tendancy for large words that I'm sure you had to use a thesaurus to find, and secondly, you seem to have unhealthy obsession with my nipples. I'd just like to point out that I have no problem with other races, religions and creeds, each to their own and all that, I was merely pointing out the changing attitudes within the media. Nearly everything offends someone, it's only when you segregate one thing and say it's out of bounds that the system stops working!

4 Comments:

Anonymous The Alpha Male, Monty Brown said...

If I ever meet you marty, i'm gonna give you a slap.

12:01 p.m., April 20, 2006  
Anonymous TheDaddy said...

Why?

12:13 p.m., April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Mikhail said...

A slap on the right hand butt-cheek! Leaving an irremovable imprint!

5:19 p.m., April 20, 2006  
Blogger Niall said...

Kinky.

6:55 a.m., April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home